WILD MINT SOY WAX CANDLE
Wild mint is a true-to-life fragrance, a cocktail of just crushed peppermint and spearmint leaves combined with a touch of silky, white tea. We love burning this candle in the kitchen.
SIZE: Volume: 20 cl, up to 35 h burn time
• When lighting for the first time burn until the wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of the vessel (this prevents tunnelling, and creates an even burn for the duration of the candle’s ‘life’) This may take 2-4 hours.
• Candles are sensitive to temperature and light. To prevent candles from fading, cracking and melting, store your candles in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, dust and fluorescent light. Store your candles in an upright position and don’t leave your candles in a car on a warm day.
• Never leave burning candles unattended.
• Never go to sleep with a candle still burning, and never leave a burning candle or oil burner in a child’s bedroom
• Do not position candles or fragrance products on or near TV cabinets, electrical items or heat sources.
• Never burn a candle for longer than four hours at a time. After the maximum recommended burn time, let it cool, trim the wick and relight.
• Ensure that your wick is always centred.
• Always use candles and fragrance products on an appropriate tray. Under no circumstances should a candle be placed directly on a table or any other surface that may be subject to damage.